Home » Uncategorized
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I really liked Scribd Analytics feature (and that we have racked up 3200 reads in 11 months for Poets and Hackers). I think Google Docs /Drive should really incorporate more Scribd like document sharing features including social (now that Slideshare is off the market for a relatively cheap $119m) and turn on analytics by default
I really liked the heatmap on the document feature in the second screenshot.
Anyways nice to see someone out there cares for Poets &….
- Servers were okay, it was the DNS server that got swamped.
- I am sorry for the downtime- hopefully you didnt even notice
- I have faced challenges like domain name hijacking, sql injection , malicious WP plugins and thats why shifted to a professional hosting. I stand by my vendors and their professional judgement, moving away would mean the hackers won.
- This was very clever to swamp the DNS provider- my compliments to the tech talent behind this.
- You would think that every webmaster would have a back up plan in case his site went dDOS, but surprisingly even corporate websites dont have a back up (under attack) plan
513 individuals contributed to OpenOffice.org (and whose contributions were imported into LibreOffice) or LibreOffice until 2011-11-11 09:02:38.
Developers committing code since 2010-09-28
|Jens-Heiner Rechtien [hr]
|Frank Schoenheit [fs]
|Ocke Janssen [oj]
|Philipp Lohmann [pl]
|Christian Lippka ORACLE
We do not distinguish between commits that were imported from the OOo code base and those that went directly into the LibreOffice code base as:
a) it is technically not possible to distinguish between commits that go directly into the LibreOffice code base and commits that were merged in from the OpenOffice.org code base, and
b) contributers to the OOo code base should also be credited for the excellent work they do.
Do note that LibreOffice is divided into 20 git repositories. Pushing a change into all repositories will be counted as 20 commits as there is no way to distinguish this from 20 separate commits.
Total contributions to the TDF Wiki
1223 individuals contributed: